The purpose of this page is to provide links to articles or organizations that are of general or professional interest to the teachers, parents and learners of Sedaven High School.
- Thutong the official government portal to Education in South Africa.
- CIRCLE (access to a wide variety of Adventist teaching resources)
- Ellen G. White: Education (PDF)
Useful/Inspirational articles for Parents and Teachers
- Assessment of Learner achivement in Adventist schools:The Cognitive Genesis Report
- Helping Children deal with death….
- Children and grief
- Partnering with Parents
- A website dedicated to addressing the issue of bullying in schools
- Selecting appropriate websites for learners to use
- For teachers and parents: Focus on Maths
- A series of 8-10 minute Mathematics Videos
- Calculators for Kids
Common Heritage Links
The well known adage “no man is an island” is equally true for schools, and especially so for Seventh-day Adventist Schools. The links on the Common Heritage page are a small attempt to provide insight into a few of the many thousands of Seventh-day Adventist schools and institutions that share a common philosophical basis with our own school.