All new applicants need to write an assessment test. The test can be written any weekday (Monday – Friday) between 8am and 12pm at the Sedaven High School reception office. The duration of the test is approximately 45 minutes and an administration fee of R350-00 is payable at the writing of the test.
The following supporting documentation has to be submitted with the application form.
For the learner:
- Current school report
- Transfer letter
- Birth certificate / ID / Passport
- Study Permit for international students
- 2 Colour ID photos
- Medical aid card copy (for boarding students, if applicable
For the parent:
- Proof of residence
- Recent payslip / 3 Months bank statements
- Latest school fees statement
- NB! Credit checks will be done on application.